QuickReckoning Handicapping Software
Horse Racing Software - FREE Horse Racing Software w/FREE Data too!
QuickHorse Horse Racing Software - Now Celebrating our 16th Year!
FREE U.S. and Hong Kong Horse Racing Data is not something you find everyday, but our $90/Year QuickHorse Handicapping Software provides it, and now you can try QuickHorse FREE for 30 Days.
We'd like you to trial our Horse Racing Software - QUICKHORSE - absolutely FREE (including our free data which is always free with a paid subscription to QuickHorse).
Why do we sell a subscription?
There are two ways software is sold today. You can buy it at a high price, and then buy it again at another high price next year when new editions come out...OR you can subscribe to the software for a low yearly price.
The reason other vendors charge a high price is because they think most customers are "one and done" so they want to make sure they are paid the maximum for that first sale.
QuickReckoning, Inc. provides software on a yearly subscription and at a low price and earn your business continuously. We also make frequent updates based on user feedback as part of that subscription. Our email support of the product is second to none in the software publishing industry. And, you get our Free Handicapping Data to use, or you can purchase handicapping data from Brisnet and other online sources.
Click on the Image below to watch our Introductory QuickHorse Video
QuickHorse Horse Racing Software allows the user to handicap most of the larger American Race Tracks along with Sha Tin, and Happy Valley racetracks in Hong Kong and includes the following all FREE for 30 Day Trial Subscription - After the free trial the subscription cost is $90/year.
QuickHorse includes "QHApp" for Android Smart Phones for handicapping using your Smart Phone away from home.
1. Automatically locates, imports and converts FREE Internet Racing ENTRIES and CHARTS Data into a database which is exportable to other programs such as Microsoft Excel. You can also use data you have purchased from Brisnet.
2. Allows you to use the Android Smartphone App - QHApp - so that you can handicap using your smart phone while at the track rather than taking your laptop with you.
3. Builds a historical database and Calculates Brohamer Pace Figures and its own "Ratings Figures". These Rating Figures tell the user instantly what percentile each horse competed in relative to other horses at the same track and at shipper tracks.
4. Also Imports Pay Data such as Brisnet (including DRF and other file types) and allows you to use their calculations instead. It exports to this format as well, so that our free data users can export our data to their own software which uses DRF and XRD files.
5. Allows you to use its handicapping methods, or create your own Custom Methods, then backtests these methods using the historical data - includes wagers ROI, BANKROLL and Win %.
6. Optimizes Handicapping Methods using "Supertune".
7. Exports its database information to Spreadsheet Output.
8. Email Support of the Software
9. Low Yearly Subscription Price - Click here for Subscription Cost
...and Much More!... Download the Free Trial today - Click Here
To Contact Us Click Here QuickReckoning.com
The Racing Report - Covering Thoroughbred horseracing at Aqueduct, Belmont, Saratoga and Finger Lakes. At the Racing Report you can read daily horse watches, trip notes, book reviews and more. Signup for a free membership and receive e-mails regarding Thoroughbred handicapping.
Horse Racing Links| RaceXpert | Horse Racing Software - Description: Award Winning UK horse racing ratings software recommended by both novices and professionals. Horse racing draw analysis, ratings, positives & negatives of a race, system research and lots more horseracing statistics, reports, and printouts.
Horse Racing and Harness Race Betting at RaceBook.com - Offers horse and harness race betting on popular tracks from around the world. Bet online from the comfort of your home. Full track odds on most bet types; many exotic bets available.
Copyright © 2000-2015 QuickReckoning.Com|
Last modified: January 05, 2015